Susan Brady offers an initial 90 min. consultation + 60 min. follow-up visits at Great Falls Pilates. Follow-up visits are typically each month.
Initial consult (90 min) $200: Comprehensive health history including diet, exercise, lifestyle, digestion, medications and supplements. Possible labs ordered for bone health evaluation and/or monitoring.
Follow ups (60 min) $125: A one hour follow-up session with further recommendations from the initial consult, progress review, and any lab test results with continued treatment recommendations.
New Client Bundle $575 || Four appointment package (1 new client consult + 3 follow-ups): Purchasing this bundle upfront will give you a 15% discount on all testing and supplements during these sessions.
Each session include an InBody assessment as part of the visit. The InBody body composition analyzer goes beyond traditional body composition analysis, measuring fat, muscle, and total body water. InBody measures body composition in less than 60 seconds with 99% reproducibility rate so you can trust results are accurate & individualized. The InBody Test provides comprehensive results that can be used to track and educate clients on body fat and health risk as well as understand the differences in diet consumption effects. You will receive a print out each visit and can track your progress!
Possible Lab Testing
Functional tests can be useful in assessing many aspects of your health. Certain tests also aid in assessing strong bones and help monitor the ongoing progress of bone building therapies. Susan Brady may order certain lab testing to help diagnose, treat, and/or monitor your health. These will all be discussed with you and are only ordered in conjunction with her services. *Some insurances may cover testing and you can receive proper coding and paperwork to submit a claim on your behalf.*
SpectraCell Micronutrient testing $410 is a blood test that can be used to determine specific vitamin and mineral deficiencies within the cell where it is required for optimal health.
- Measures 35 selected vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients needed for bone health and overall health
- Many people eat well and lead a healthy lifestyle, yet vitamin and mineral deficiencies may still occur. Why?
- Biochemical individuality: Each of us is unique and the nutrient requirements for one person may be different from another
- Absorption: If you do not absorb vitamins and minerals properly, you can have deficiencies.
- Chronic Illness: Health conditions can be affected directly or indirectly by nutrient deficiencies
- Aging: Our nutrient requirements at the age of 40, 50 and beyond are very different than what they were at the age 30
- Lifestyle: excessive physical activity, prescription drugs, smoking, alcohol and sedentary habits all impact on nutrient demands
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis $420 is a series of tests done on a stool sample to help uncover certain conditions affecting the digestive tract. It can effectively identify enzyme insufficiency, inflammation in the GI tract, gut flora imbalances and overgrowth of yeast or pathological bacteria. Any one of these issues can impair digestion and absorption of essential nutrients needed for bone health.
- Clinical indications for GI testing:
- Burping, Gas, Bloating, Heartburn, Indigestion, Reflux
- Constipation, Loose Stool/Diarrhea
- Sudden Changes in Bowel Habits
- Excessive Eating or Anorexia
- Food cravings
FIT Food Sensitivity Testing $345
The FIT Test is a patented, multi-pathway delayed food sensitivity test. The test uses new technology that measures both IgG and Immune Complexes, the most common food-related pathways in the body. The FIT Test measures sensitivities to up to 132 different foods and additives spanning all major food groups. Food elimination based on the FIT Test results reduces symptoms a patient is experiencing.
A mobile app for patients is available on iOS and Android devices that allows patients to take their results on-the-go. Patients can view potential meal plans and cross reactivity on the app.
The FIT Test can also add Zonulin testing at an additional cost. Zonulin is a protein that is synthesized in intestinal cells and liver cells. It is a key biomarker for intestinal permeability and is the only regulator of intestinal permeability that is reversible. Zonulin is one of three ways the FIT test can diagnose a leaky gut, along with finding a sensitivity to Candida and multiple Food Sensitivities.
Bone Resorption Test (Pyrilinks-D) $105 is a urinary assessment for bone breakdown and resorption. It measures free deoxypyridinoline (DPD) which is associated with the collagen found in bone. It is a specific marker of bone resorption and osteoclastic activity.
- Useful for:
- Early osteoporosis screening
- Tracking status after initial DXA
- Monitoring bone therapies